Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tool, Maynard James Keenan Fans Line Up Credit Cards In Hand

A Maynard James Keenan (singer of Tool) side project, Puscifer, just relaunched its website, and all it offers is an online store. Oh, yeah, it plays music, too. The ATF jacket available therein was sported by MJK when I saw them at Verizon Center (reviewed in a previous post), so there's a nice product plug. Keenan, always respectful, had this to say: "I put several of my Targets up for sale to see if people were silly enough to pay money for them. THEY SOLD OUT. Some of you need a hobbie. But hey, Thanks for the new wing on the winery." I think "hobbie" is meant to be spelled "hobby". Maybe a spelling workshop would benefit your postings, bud. But then again, I don't have three bands and a winery. So the joke's on me.

No comments: