Monday, November 27, 2006

The Clipse at Sound Garden in Baltimore; Internet Problems

Who knows what it is. I came home from Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday night, and couldn't get online. I checked everything out, connections were proper, lights were on, but no one was home. Verizon tested the line, and thinks the modem has died. They also claimed there was an access restriction on my account, and that turned out to not be the case, according to billing. OK, fine. But for now I have no internet at home, and can't really generate material to do my posts. So I'll be lean on postings for a few days until the new modem arrives, and hopefully that will solve the problem.

The Clipse

More interestingly to readers, however, The Clipse will be at Sound Garden in Baltimore on Wednesday, Nov. 29 at 6:30 PM. College kids all over will unite to discuss their trust funds over some grimy cocaine rap.

No comments: