Check out the comments going on over at the above link, where Rolling Stone suggests a few songs to be the soundtrack to Saddam's execution:
* “Dead Man Walking,” Bruce Springsteen
* “25 Minutes to Go,” Johnny Cash
* “Gallows Pole,” Led Zeppelin
* “Let Him Dangle,” Elvis Costello
* “Hang On,” Teenage Fanclub
I'll say it's tasteless, regardless of how you feel about the situation in Iraq, the death penalty, and so on, but people are really up in arms about this! *Yawn* back to The L Word on DVD for me!