Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday News


This is Joe from IA here on this hot and humid Wednesday. After carefully checking every dark corner of the Internet, here is today's news...

- DC tickets for The Cure go on presale tomorrow. I already got mine for the Philly date and now you can get yours too. Here is the information...

THE CURE
w/ 65daysofstatic
September 19
@ G.M.U. Patriot Center • Fairfax, VA

Presale is Thursday, July 12 from 10am-10pm
Password is 5TS4U9X
There is a 4 ticket limit.

Public On Sale is Saturday, July 14 at 10am

click here for the presale


- Apparently The Police are still fighting. Stewart Copeland admits that him and Sting are at each other's throats every couple of days. I don't think this comes as a shock to anyone. This thing has been a ticking time bomb since they reunited. It's obvious that they are only tolerating each other for the paycheck. I think it's just a matter of time before this thing blows and they have it out on stage. Personally, I think that getting to witness that is the one thing that would justify their ridiculous ticket prices.

Alright,that seriously is the only "news" that I can find today. Since you really do not want to see me make shit up, I'll leave you with a video. Baltimore's Thrushes had this recorded at a show earlier in the year. Enjoy!

Thrushes - Heartbeats

No comments: