Friday, January 19, 2007

Kelly Clarkson and NASCAR: Going Together Like Suits of Armor and Electrical Storms!

Kelly Clarkson

NASCAR

Kelly Clarkson (yeah, I love her. What of it?) is proud to have just inked the largest partnership contract ever between NASCAR and a musical artist. She will be "integrated into all aspects of NASCAR," according to a NASCAR statement.

Who's gonna drive the Kelly Clarkson Ford? Will it beDale Jarrett? Mark Martin? That's what I gotta know. (Alright, they won't emblazon a car with her face, but it's an amusing thought.)

Will Dale, Jr. be asking KC for her autograph on the infield before a race? Will anyone be catching my "Talladega Nights" references?

Source: AOL


Oh, and 29 days until the Daytona 500.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment!

Very much appreciated. I'm a bug music hound, so I'll be checking out your site often.

As well, I'll add the site and put into another category of sub-links.

Take care and keep in touch,
Anthony - The Oriole Post