Friday, August 17, 2007

Bruce Springsteen Back With The E Street Band For Some Magic

Bruce Springsteen

My sensibilities betray me: Bruce Springsteen (Broooooooooce!!) returns with the E Street Band on October 2, with an album called Magic. I admit not following Bruce since he was "Boooooooooaaaan [notice there was no 'r' in his pronunciation] in the U. S. A-yay", because I was never into his butchering of centuries of refining the art of enunciation, but the The Seeger Sessions were impressive, and apparently the rest of the world thinks mush-mouth is a sign of genius, so I better open my ears. Plus, it's produced by Brendan O'Brien.

Source: Pitchfork

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fucks yeah! it's great news that he's back with the band. love seeger sessions, devils and dust was really hit or miss, but bruce belongs with the e streeters.