Friday, October 20, 2006

Stream My Chemical Romance's "The Black Parade"; GWARRR!; Courtney Love Diaries Hit Stores On Halloween; Vegoose Hits The Blue Room

Head over to The Black Parade and stream the new My Chemical Romance, coming out next Tuesday, October 24. While you're there, buy a t-shirt for $7.99. Or pre-order the album in deluxe format for $40! You'll get a special "limited edition" package, limited to how many they can sell! You can also be a chump and order the standard version for $13.98. Of the whole album, I'd say one song is good. The whole thing is one weak attempt to screamo-fy "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", I'm telling you.
Get ready for schtick-metal with Gwar at the 9:30 Club on December 10. They should really be making a stop in Baltimore. They've got much more love here, I'm sure.
My girl Courtney Love has a book coming out on Halloween. It's called "Dirty Blonde: The Diaries of Courtney Love", and it's a total rip on Kurt's journals, which kept me interested for about 30 minutes, but I had to have it because I love Nirvana. But I'll be grabbing for C-Love's book, too. Once it's on the discount rack.
Can't make it to Vegas on the 28th and 29th? Stop by the AT&T Blue Room and watch Vegoose 2006 on a live webcast.

No comments: